Although you can relocate a latch or lock, we don't recommend doing so, since unsightly machining marks and holes will remain on the bottom bar. Woodfold's precision shop drawing process eliminates the problem altogether by assuring the latch/lock mechanism is properly positioned.
Articles in this section
- Roll-Up Door Warranty
- Q: What type of support is required in a door opening?
- Q: Can I remove slats once a door arrives on site?
- Q: Are Woodfold Roll-Up Doors available with sound rating?
- Q: Are your Roll-Up Doors available with fire rating?
- Q: How quickly can I get a Woodfold Roll-Up Door?
- Q: Can I change the location of a latch or lock - move it front to back for example - once my Roll-Up Door is onsite?
- Q: How are thumb turns and keylocks mounted? What about slide bolts?
- Q: What types of latches can I choose from?
- Q: Are your Roll-Up Doors guaranteed?