Since every Woodfold Roll-Up Door is engineered and crafted for lasting, problem-free performance, we're confident such a scenario will seldom arise. But if it does, the dealer or distributor from whom you purchased the door will assist with service issues and any questions.
Articles in this section
- What type of support is required in a door opening?
- Can I remove slats once a door arrives on site?
- Are Woodfold Roll-Up Doors available with sound rating?
- Are your Roll-Up Doors available with fire rating?
- How quickly can I get a Woodfold Roll-Up Door?
- Can I change the location of a latch or lock - move it front to back for example - once my Roll-Up Door is onsite?
- How are thumb turns and keylocks mounted? What about slide bolts?
- What types of latches can I choose from?
- Where can I purchase a Woodfold door?
- Are your Roll-Up Doors guaranteed?