Absolutely. Our unique torsion spring system allows for smooth, effortless operation, although for doors installed on openings in excess of 45 square feet, we recommend use of a motor or hand crank.
Articles in this section
- Roll-Up Door Warranty
- What type of support is required in a door opening?
- Can I remove slats once a door arrives on site?
- Are Woodfold Roll-Up Doors available with sound rating?
- Are your Roll-Up Doors available with fire rating?
- How quickly can I get a Woodfold Roll-Up Door?
- Can I change the location of a latch or lock - move it front to back for example - once my Roll-Up Door is onsite?
- How are thumb turns and keylocks mounted? What about slide bolts?
- What types of latches can I choose from?
- Where can I purchase a Woodfold door?