Woodfold Roll-Up Doors are available in maximum clear opening widths up to 13'-8" and clear opening heights up to 10'-0". In certain cases however, availability of hardwood supplies and operation issues impacted by the overall door size may result in width and height restrictions. For larger openings we can add a center mullion and use multiple curtains.
Articles in this section
- Roll-Up Door Warranty
- What type of support is required in a door opening?
- Can I remove slats once a door arrives on site?
- Are Woodfold Roll-Up Doors available with sound rating?
- Are your Roll-Up Doors available with fire rating?
- How quickly can I get a Woodfold Roll-Up Door?
- Can I change the location of a latch or lock - move it front to back for example - once my Roll-Up Door is onsite?
- How are thumb turns and keylocks mounted? What about slide bolts?
- What types of latches can I choose from?
- Where can I purchase a Woodfold door?