Woodfold Roll-Up Doors are offered standard in Eastern Maple, Natural Birch, American Cherry, African Mahogany and Northern Red Oak. We also offer other hardwood species on special request. Due to quality standards, we don't offer softwood species.
Articles in this section
- Roll-Up Door Warranty
- What type of support is required in a door opening?
- Can I remove slats once a door arrives on site?
- Are Woodfold Roll-Up Doors available with sound rating?
- Are your Roll-Up Doors available with fire rating?
- How quickly can I get a Woodfold Roll-Up Door?
- Can I change the location of a latch or lock - move it front to back for example - once my Roll-Up Door is onsite?
- How are thumb turns and keylocks mounted? What about slide bolts?
- What types of latches can I choose from?
- Where can I purchase a Woodfold door?