Our shutters are manufactured from Western Red Alder, a preferable hardwood chosen by many fine furniture manufacturers for structural stability and beauty. Because Alder has an even grain characteristic it allows for matching a variety of quality hardwoods, such as Maple, Cherry, and Birch.
Articles in this section
- How do you price your product?
- Can you rush an order?
- What is your production time?
- Do you have standard colors or do you offer custom finishing?
- How do you finish your shutters?
- Do you make raised panel and fabric insert shutters?
- Do you make special shapes, such as fan tops, slant tops, etc?
- What louver sizes are available?
- What are your shutters made of?