No. Woodfold Roll Up Doors are not available with a fire rating, nor are they constructed of fire retardant materials. Here’s why: typically, roll-up doors don’t serve as an egress, and oftentimes, areas on both sides of the door are protected by sprinkler systems. While these factors may eliminate the requirement for fire rated material in your project, we suggest consulting with your local code officials.
Articles in this section
- Roll-Up Door Warranty
- Q: What type of support is required in a door opening?
- Q: Can I remove slats once a door arrives on site?
- Q: Are Woodfold Roll-Up Doors available with sound rating?
- Q: Are your Roll-Up Doors available with fire rating?
- Q: How quickly can I get a Woodfold Roll-Up Door?
- Q: Can I change the location of a latch or lock - move it front to back for example - once my Roll-Up Door is onsite?
- Q: How are thumb turns and keylocks mounted? What about slide bolts?
- Q: What types of latches can I choose from?
- Q: Are your Roll-Up Doors guaranteed?
Article is closed for comments.