Woodfold Roll-Up Doors are available with slide bolts, thumb turns or keylock style deadbolts. We don't offer motorized doors with lock or latching systems in order to sidestep problems which would likely occur if someone operated the motor when a lock was engaged.
Articles in this section
- Roll-Up Door Warranty
- Q: What type of support is required in a door opening?
- Q: Can I remove slats once a door arrives on site?
- Q: Are Woodfold Roll-Up Doors available with sound rating?
- Q: Are your Roll-Up Doors available with fire rating?
- Q: How quickly can I get a Woodfold Roll-Up Door?
- Q: Can I change the location of a latch or lock - move it front to back for example - once my Roll-Up Door is onsite?
- Q: How are thumb turns and keylocks mounted? What about slide bolts?
- Q: What types of latches can I choose from?
- Q: Are your Roll-Up Doors guaranteed?
Article is closed for comments.