As usual, a picture is worth a thousand words. Click on the mounting options below to see the difference. (Note: Acrobat Reader is required to view these PDF documents.)
Articles in this section
- Roll-Up Door Warranty
- Q: What type of support is required in a door opening?
- Q: Can I remove slats once a door arrives on site?
- Q: Are Woodfold Roll-Up Doors available with sound rating?
- Q: Are your Roll-Up Doors available with fire rating?
- Q: How quickly can I get a Woodfold Roll-Up Door?
- Q: Can I change the location of a latch or lock - move it front to back for example - once my Roll-Up Door is onsite?
- Q: How are thumb turns and keylocks mounted? What about slide bolts?
- Q: What types of latches can I choose from?
- Q: Are your Roll-Up Doors guaranteed?