No, although we recommend that the coil be enclosed in the field by a contractor if you don't use a hood.
Articles in this section
- Roll-Up Door Warranty
- Q: What type of support is required in a door opening?
- Q: Can I remove slats once a door arrives on site?
- Q: Are Woodfold Roll-Up Doors available with sound rating?
- Q: Are your Roll-Up Doors available with fire rating?
- Q: How quickly can I get a Woodfold Roll-Up Door?
- Q: Can I change the location of a latch or lock - move it front to back for example - once my Roll-Up Door is onsite?
- Q: How are thumb turns and keylocks mounted? What about slide bolts?
- Q: What types of latches can I choose from?
- Q: Are your Roll-Up Doors guaranteed?
Article is closed for comments.