You name it, we'll match it. Simply send a sample of the desired paint or stain finish to Woodfold prior to production, and we'll prepare and return a match sample for your approval. Once samples and shop drawings are approved, we'll get to work crafting your door.
Articles in this section
- Roll-Up Door Warranty
- What type of support is required in a door opening?
- Can I remove slats once a door arrives on site?
- Are Woodfold Roll-Up Doors available with sound rating?
- Are your Roll-Up Doors available with fire rating?
- How quickly can I get a Woodfold Roll-Up Door?
- Can I change the location of a latch or lock - move it front to back for example - once my Roll-Up Door is onsite?
- How are thumb turns and keylocks mounted? What about slide bolts?
- What types of latches can I choose from?
- Where can I purchase a Woodfold door?