A: Our Series 140 and 240 closet doors are intended for use in openings where a utility-grade or unfinished back surface is acceptable. The handing, either stacked left or right, assures that the utility side will be oriented to the inside of the closet.
Articles in this section
- Q: What is the maximum width on an Accordion Door?
- Q: Are Woodfold Accordion Doors sound rated?
- Q: Are Woodfold Doors made completely out of wood?
- Q: Can a Woodfold Accordion Door be installed directly to a suspended ceiling? If not, what kind of support is required?
- Q: Can a Woodfold Accordion Door be painted on-site?
- Q: Can a Woodfold Accordion Door be repaired once it's installed?
- Q: Can I exchange or return my door?
- Q: Can I order a door with two different colors of vinyl, front and back?
- Q: Can your Accordion Door be used outside?
- Q: Do you offer fire-rated doors?