A: For curved installations, Woodfold utilizes an aluminum I-beam style track hanging from clips attached to the header. This configuration allows for on-site shaping to a minimum radius of 12”, enabling the door to follow the required path.
Articles in this section
- Q: Are Woodfold Accordion Doors sound rated?
- Q: Are Woodfold Doors made completely out of wood?
- Q: Can a Woodfold Accordion Door be installed directly to a suspended ceiling? If not, what kind of support is required?
- Q: Can a Woodfold Accordion Door be painted on-site?
- Q: Can a Woodfold Accordion Door be repaired once it's installed?
- Q: Can I exchange or return my door?
- Q: Can I order a door with two different colors of vinyl, front and back?
- Q: Can your Accordion Door be used outside?
- Q: Do you offer fire-rated doors?
- Q: Do your Accordion Doors fold perfectly flat?