A: Yes, but we strongly suggest that you specify a door crafted of our paint-grade MDF material. Better yet, since unfinished doors are not covered by warranty, have your door custom painted or stained by the experts at Woodfold. Our vinyl-lam Accordion Doors are not suitable for on-site painting.
Articles in this section
- Q: What is the maximum width on an Accordion Door?
- Q: Are Woodfold Accordion Doors sound rated?
- Q: Are Woodfold Doors made completely out of wood?
- Q: Can a Woodfold Accordion Door be installed directly to a suspended ceiling? If not, what kind of support is required?
- Q: Can a Woodfold Accordion Door be painted on-site?
- Q: Can a Woodfold Accordion Door be repaired once it's installed?
- Q: Can I exchange or return my door?
- Q: Can I order a door with two different colors of vinyl, front and back?
- Q: Can your Accordion Door be used outside?
- Q: Do you offer fire-rated doors?