A: Our Series 140, 220 and 240 Accordion Doors can be shortened on-site, while Series 440, 640, 540, 740, 2100 and 3300 cannot. For details or instructions, contact us or see Instructions on the support page.
Articles in this section
- Q: Are Woodfold Accordion Doors sound rated?
- Q: Are Woodfold Doors made completely out of wood?
- Q: Can a Woodfold Accordion Door be installed directly to a suspended ceiling? If not, what kind of support is required?
- Q: Can a Woodfold Accordion Door be painted on-site?
- Q: Can a Woodfold Accordion Door be repaired once it's installed?
- Q: Can I exchange or return my door?
- Q: Can I order a door with two different colors of vinyl, front and back?
- Q: Can your Accordion Door be used outside?
- Q: Do you offer fire-rated doors?
- Q: Do your Accordion Doors fold perfectly flat?