A: Woodfold doors are NOT made to pull flat. In order to ensure proper stacking action, Woodfold Accordion Doors are designed to fold with adjacent panels at a slight angle, depending on the opening width.
Articles in this section
- Q: Are Woodfold Accordion Doors sound rated?
- Q: Are Woodfold Doors made completely out of wood?
- Q: Can a Woodfold Accordion Door be installed directly to a suspended ceiling? If not, what kind of support is required?
- Q: Can a Woodfold Accordion Door be painted on-site?
- Q: Can a Woodfold Accordion Door be repaired once it's installed?
- Q: Can I exchange or return my door?
- Q: Can I order a door with two different colors of vinyl, front and back?
- Q: Can your Accordion Door be used outside?
- Q: Do you offer fire-rated doors?
- Q: Do your Accordion Doors fold perfectly flat?