A: For regular cleaning of the Vinyl, Acrylic, Aluminum, and Hardwood Veneer, use mild soapy water then dry with a soft cloth or chamois. Do NOT use household cleaners, abrasive towels or scouring pads.
Articles in this section
- Maximum Widths
- Q: Are Woodfold Accordion Doors sound rated?
- Q: Are Woodfold Doors made completely out of wood?
- Q: Can a Woodfold Accordion Door be installed directly to a suspended ceiling? If not, what kind of support is required?
- Q: Can a Woodfold Accordion Door be painted on-site?
- Q: Can a Woodfold Accordion Door be repaired once it's installed?
- Q: Can I exchange or return my door?
- Q: Can I order a door with two different colors of vinyl, front and back?
- Q: Can your Accordion Door be used outside?
- Q: Do you offer fire-rated doors?