A: As you face the door, a stack left or left-hand door would be affixed (or “stacked”) to the wall jamb on your left. A stack right or right-hand door would be affixed to the right.
Articles in this section
- Did Woodfold buy Panelfold?
- Does Woodfold offer a Modern looking accordion door?
- Is Woodfold making Hufcor Doors?
- Q: What is the maximum width on an Accordion Door?
- Q: Are Woodfold Accordion Doors sound rated?
- Q: Are Woodfold Doors made completely out of wood?
- Q: Can a Woodfold Accordion Door be installed directly to a suspended ceiling? If not, what kind of support is required?
- Q: Can a Woodfold Accordion Door be painted on-site?
- Q: Can a Woodfold Accordion Door be repaired once it's installed?
- Q: Can I exchange or return my door?