A: No, however Woodfold doors have the option to be fabricated with a Class I fire retardant medium density fiberboard core. Note: this rating applies to the body panel core only and does not apply to the door as a unit. Fire core is only available in the vinyl Light Oak and Chalk finishes, and is not minute-rated.
Articles in this section
- Maximum Widths
- Q: Are Woodfold Accordion Doors sound rated?
- Q: Are Woodfold Doors made completely out of wood?
- Q: Can a Woodfold Accordion Door be installed directly to a suspended ceiling? If not, what kind of support is required?
- Q: Can a Woodfold Accordion Door be painted on-site?
- Q: Can a Woodfold Accordion Door be repaired once it's installed?
- Q: Can I exchange or return my door?
- Q: Can I order a door with two different colors of vinyl, front and back?
- Q: Can your Accordion Door be used outside?
- Q: Do you offer fire-rated doors?