A: Please specify your finished opening size, in width x height. We need precise measurements to begin fabrication, so do NOT deduct from your finished opening size. You may, however, specify a floor clearance other than the standard 9/16” if you prefer. (For Series 2100 and 3300 doors, specify exact finished opening size only.) Multiple height measurements across the width of the door are recommended, and if there are variations in those heights, please specify them upon ordering.
Articles in this section
- Q: Are Woodfold Accordion Doors sound rated?
- Q: Are Woodfold Doors made completely out of wood?
- Q: Can a Woodfold Accordion Door be installed directly to a suspended ceiling? If not, what kind of support is required?
- Q: Can a Woodfold Accordion Door be painted on-site?
- Q: Can a Woodfold Accordion Door be repaired once it's installed?
- Q: Can I exchange or return my door?
- Q: Can I order a door with two different colors of vinyl, front and back?
- Q: Can your Accordion Door be used outside?
- Q: Do you offer fire-rated doors?
- Q: Do your Accordion Doors fold perfectly flat?